Thursday, August 16, 2018

The World's Best Chicken Recipe

 I don't remember where I got this recipe. It has been setting in a file for a while. Again you don' need to many items for this recipe. I always have pure maple syrup in my frig. and red wine vinegar in my cabinets.
 The first thing you need is chicken. The recipe calls for 6-8 boneless skinless thighs. We really don't like thighs so I am substituting with boneless skinless breasts. You want to put these into yr slow cooker.
 In a bowl you want to start making your sauce. First you will need 1 cup of Dijon mustard. I buy the cheapest brad.
 You will need 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
 salt and pepper to taste. You are suppose to season with rosemary afterwards but I added it into the sauce and it was good. I finished up my can which was about 1 1/2 teaspoons.
 Everything went into the bowl.
 Here it is all mixed up.
 Pour the sauce over the chicken. You can freeze this at this point and cook later.
 You will cook this for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
 Once it is cooked I took it out and tried to cut it into serving pieces. It fell apart.
I made garlic fresh green beans and a wild rice mix. It was different and good. I always like it when the meat falls apart. I hope you give this a try.
Until next time enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment