Friday, August 24, 2018

Pizza Pull-Apart Sliders Recipe

 I got this recipe from thecountrycook.net. Here is everything to put the sliders together.
 You need to brown your sausage. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
 While the sausage is browning start getting the rest of your items together. You will need 1 package of dinner rolls. I used the Hawaiian style rolls.
 you will need to slice the rolls in roll while they are still connect together.
 place the bottom half of the rolls into a greased 9x13 pan.
 you will need to spread your pizza sauce over the bottom of your bread. I used the Kroger brand. The recipe says to use 3/4 cup of sauce. That is a lot of sauce and I didn't use that much. You use how ever much you like.
 You will need sliced mozzarella cheese. The recipes says you will need 12 slices.
 I used 5 slices on the bottom.
 Next you will layer the pepperoni on top.
 Now your cooked sausage. The recipe calls for 1/2 cip. I did double this recipe so I used all of the one pound of sausage.
 Now you place more cheese. I ran out of mozzarella so just used American.
 Put on the top half.
 Now for the buttery topping. I didn't not double this. I just used what she used. We aren't into the coating as much.
 You will need to melt 1 stick of butter, I used 1/2 stick. Then add 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese.
 I lied I did cut the seasoning down. She wants you to use 1 teaspoon of garlic salt and 1 teaspoon of onion powder. I used only 1/4 teaspoon of each.
 The recipe calls for 1 teaspoon of oregano and again I only used a 1/4 teaspoon.
 I did use the 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper though. We do like it to have a little kick.
 Here is everything in a bowl.
 Mix it together and spread on top of the sliders.
 It should look like this.
 Now cover with tin foil and bake for 15 minutes in the oven.
 This is what it looks like. We used a spatula to get them out of the pan. They were hot.
The kids loved them. This is all we ate for dinner. It was a different way to have to pizza.
Hope you give this recipe a try. Until next time enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment