Monday, August 20, 2018

Crockpot Buffalo Ranch Chicken Legs Recipe

 I got this recipe from thefrugalgirlscom. This recipe really doesn't have a whole lot of ingredients to it. You need around 10 legs thawed about 4 lbs. I just picked up the biggest package my favorite store had. 1 bottle of buffalo red hot wigs sauce about 12oz. 1 package of ranch seasoning mix packet or 3 tablespoons of dressing mix.
 You need to put your chicken legs into the crockpot.
 Cover and cook on high for 3 hours. I didn't. I cooked them on low because I was in and out most of the day.
 Once the chicken is cooked you need to remove them from the crockpot and remove the juices.
 I made that step easy by using my liners. I just took out the old liner and added a new one.
 Return the chicken to the crockpot.
 In a small bowl you will make you mixture.
 You will need to put all of the buffalo wing sauce into the bowl.
 To that you will add 3 tablespoons of your ranch mix. Or 1 package.
 Here it is before I mixed it.
 Here it is all mixed up.
You will pour the mixture over the chicken and cook for another 30 minutes.
This was a terrific recipe. Surprising it wasn't really hot. I made French style green beans and cheesy potatoes to go along with it.
If you have a slow cooker it makes meals so much easier especially if you have a busy day. I use mine at least once a week sometimes more.
I hope you give this recipe a try. Until next time enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment