Monday, August 27, 2018

Pork Chops with Suit-Yourself Sauce Recipe

 I got this recipe from the book called Fix-It and Forget-It. Here are the ingredients you will need for this recipe.
 I made the sauce up first. You will need 1 cup of BBQ sauce. This is optional but it does taste great. Use your favorite brand and flavor.
 I put the sauce into a measuring cup to mixing easier. You will need 1/2 cup of water.
 To the BBQ sauce you will need 1 can of cream of soup. Any flavor and brand will work. I used Cream of Chicken because that is what I had.
 Mix it up.
 Now you will need to salt your pork chops or you can skip this part. I used 4 boneless chops.
 Now pepper to taste.
 You will need to brown your chops in 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
 I browned two at a time.
 Put the brown chops into your crock pot.
 Pour on some of the sauce mixture.
 I put the last two on top.
 I put the rest of the sauce over them. Now cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chops are tender but not dry.
I served this with potatoes and corn. This was a good change for us and we loved it. Hope you give this a try. Let me know how it went.
Until next time enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment