Thursday, August 2, 2018

Chops and Beans Recipe

 Another recipe for you. This recipe I found a while ago but I can't remember where. These are the ingredients you will need to make this dish.
 As always you will need to spray your 9x13 pan and preheat your oven to 350 degrees
 You will need to brown your pork chops. I use a non stick pan to cut down on the fat.
 Sprinkle your chops with salt to taste. I didn't use a lot.
 Now do the same with pepper. I used a little bit more.
 Start browning your chops. My pan only held two at time.
 Now get your beans ready. You can use homemade baked beans like I did or you can buy a 1-lb, 15 oz can of baked beans.
 To the beans you will 1 tablespoon of brown sugar

 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce. I used 1 tablespoon

 1 cup of chili sauce. That is about the whole bottle so I just used the bottle.

 Mix all this together.
 Now you will need to cut your green pepper into rings. I just cut while it was whole before taking out the seeds.
 Then I cleaned out the seeds. This is so much easier.
 My browned pork chops.
 When the pork chops are browned you will need to put them into the 9x13 pan.
 Now add your beans on top of the pork chops.
 Add the green pepper rings. You will bake this for about an hour.
 This is nice and bubbly and hot.
I served it with left over potatoes.
Hope you give this a try. This dish can end up drying out your pork chops so cook the meat until they are done but moist.
Until next time enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment