Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Creamy Pork Chops

 I took this recipe out of the book called Fix-It and Forget- It. There wasn't a lot of items you need for this recipe.
 The first thing you want to do is mix your sauce together first. You need to start with your cream of chicken soup. I used Campbells 10 3/4oz. can
 To that you will add 3 tablespoons of ketchup. I am not sure if the amount above is the right amount but I just finished up the jar I had.
 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
 into the bowl it went.
 The recipe calls for 1 onion, chopped. I didn't have an onion so I just used 1/4 cup of dried.
 Put that into the bowl as well.
 Mix it all together.
 In my lined slow cooker I put two of my pork chops. Note: you don't have to line your pot. I do for easy clean up.
 I poured half of the mixture over the two chops.
 I added the other two chops on top of the mixture.
 I poured the rest of the mixture over the last two chops.
Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours, or until meat is tender but not dry. Our pork chops were so tender it was hard getting them out because they were falling apart. This was a good dish. I served it with a vegetable and augraten potatoes.
I love using the slow cooker because it frees up my day to other things. I hope you give this try. Until next time enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment