Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Pumpkin Pudding Parfait with gingersnaps Recipe

 Here is a nice dessert that you should try. I got this recipe from the book Called the Diabetes Cookbook. The recipe is on page 5 in chapter one.


This is everything you will need to make this recipe. The gingersnaps are missing from this photo. I forgot to grab them.

1 (1-ounce) package fat-free, sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix

1 2/3 cups skim milk (I used 2%)

1 cup canned pure pumpkin

1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

1/8 teaspoon nutmeg

1 cup fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt, divided (mine wasn't fat-free)

7 gingersnap cookies, crumbled


1. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and milk 2 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes.

2. Fold in the pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg.

This is what it will look like after the above is mixed.

Fold in 1/2 cup of the yogurt.

What it should look like when all mixed in. Now you need to refrigerate 10 minutes,


Scoop 1/2 cup pudding mixture into a parfait Glass. I don't own those, so I had to come up with something different. Top with 1 heaping tablespoon of the remaining yogurt and 1 crumbled cookie. I decided to leave my cookie whole. 

4. Repeat procedure for remaining 6 parfaits. I was only able to make 6 bowls by following these directions.

I hope you give this recipe a try. They were actually very good and refreshing.


No comments:

Post a Comment