Friday, May 17, 2024

Dump Cake Recipe

 I have another recipe for you to try. I got this recipe off of YouTube. The channel is called The Kneady Homesteader.



This is what you will need to make this recipe. You need to preheat your oven to 350 degrees. You will need to spray a 9x13 pan with pam. You will also need a quart of fruit and a couple of cans of pie filling. You can use any kind you want. I am using pineapple as my fruit and apple pie filling. I drained the liquid off my fruit into a bowl because I really don't want all the liquid in my cake, but you do need some. Pour the fruit into the pan and then add the pie filling. Mix together and add about 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup of the liquid. Mix together. Then you will pour a yellow cake mix on top. Don't mix in just let it sit on top. You do need to even it out though. On top of the cake mix you need to add butter. the picture shows you how to add it. This takes two sticks of butter. You don't need it to be soft. Then you will bake it 50-60 minutes. Today it took 60 minutes to bake.


This is the cake right after I took it out of the oven. We won't be eating this until tomorrow when we have a group of friends come over. We will serve it will ice cream. It is also good by itself.

I hope you give this recipe a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment