Monday, May 20, 2024

What I did for the week of May 13th

 I had another busy week. I am having no problem with keeping busy.

The first thing we did was finish painting this room. This used to be one of the boy's rooms and now we are changing it to a reading room.
We also ordered a dumpster so we could clean up the yard. The dumpster is full, and we are waiting on the trash company to come empty so we can finish up.
I have also decided to get back into exercising. This machine isn't the best, but I am doing other things besides just this.
I went bowling with some friends this past week and it was fun. I was a little sore because of the yard clean up and the exercising I have been doing.
I was able to get four different crochet squares. This is part of a 63 square blanket
Saturday, we had game night with some friends. We had dinner and played this game. This game had us laughing so hard. We had a great time.
I also did a few other things but didn't take pictures because they are for Christmas and some of my family read this post. We also ordered the furniture for the reading room. It will be a few weeks before it arrives. I also went to a DAR (Daughter of the American Revolution) meeting on Saturday. I have turned over my job as treasurer and I am looking forward to the next two years of only having to attend the meetings.
Well, that was week. It was busy and this week is looking the same. Hope your week goes by smoothly.


No comments:

Post a Comment