Monday, June 3, 2024

What I did for the Week of May 27th

 It has been another week here in Colorado. Here are the things that I/we did for the week of May 27th.


When I was letting the dogs out to go outside this little guy was by the back door. He isn't poisonous but he did surprise me. I did use my broom to remove him because I wasn't about to have him come inside the house.


I finished up the rest of the sides from last week. Yes, I know there is more to do. Each week I give myself an assignment to finish with this project. It makes it easier for me to get them done.


If you will remember I did some felting in last week's post. Well, I finished my little design. I had a blast trying to figure out what I wanted to do with it.


I went to a class about destressing, and we made some sugar scrubs. It was really easy do to and they talked about essential oils.


For this week's plastic canvas assignment, I added the green.



Two different views of the guest room. We finally got all the furniture delivered so I was able to finish the room up. Little Moxie had to be in the picture. You will get a better view of her in the next two photos.


This is the reading room. And a better view of Moxie.

We also received our passports in the mail. These are just some of things that I worked on during the week. These are just the highlights of the week. Of course, I still do other things but that isn't fun to report on.

I hope you enjoy your day and see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment