Thursday, June 6, 2024

Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork with Pineapple Barbecue Sauce

 For today's post I am doing another recipe from The Diabetes Cookbook. It is found in chapter four on page 142. I hope you give this recipe a try. My husband and I really enjoyed this recipe.

These are the ingredients you will need.
1 (2-pound) pork tenderloin
1 1/3 cups sugar-free traditional or honey-mustard barbecue sauce (I used what I had on hand)
1 cup canned, crushed no-sugar-added pineapple with juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 small onion, diced
Here is my onion diced.
1. Add all ingredients to a slow cooker. 2. Cook on high 8 hours. I cooked mine on high for 3 hours and finished on low until we were ready to eat.
3. Shred the meat with two forks and serve.

Serve the pulled pork on a salad or an a lower-carb wrap. You can also add more BBQ sauce if needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment