Monday, May 20, 2019

Creamy Italian Chicken Recipe

 I have been gone for a while because April and May are busy months for me with two boys in track. Hopefully I will be able to post more often now that tack season is over. This recipe I got from friend who did a class on slow cooker meals. I don't know where she got this recipe. Sorry that I didn't
t a photo of all the ingredients you will need. I was in a hurry to put this into the pot before I headed to a track meet. You will need 4 chicken breasts, 1 (8oz) cream cheese, softened, 1 can of cream of chicken soup, 1 dry packet of Italian seasoning. You can put all these into a freezer bag and freeze. Just lay out the day before you plan on fixing. This is what I did. You don't have to freeze this before hand to fix this meal.
 You will cook this on low for 4-6 hours. Now there are many ways to fix this. I decided to shred mine and serve it over rice. You can leave them whole if you like. The track meet went way over so my chicken was so tender that it was falling apart as I tried to lift it out of the pot so that is why I shredded it.
Here is what it looks like all done. This is a very good dish and fast because I can either make a bag ahead of time and stick it in the freezer or just add all the items quickly into the pot.
I hope you give this recipe a try and let me know if you like it.
Until next time enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment