Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Cake Mix Cookie Recipe

 Here is a very simple cookie recipe for you to try. I got this recipe from a co worker when I was working at Dillard's in Texas. I don't know where she got it but it is extremely easy to make.
You will need a cake mix that is either moist or has pudding in it, 1/2 cup oil, 2 eggs, and if you want M and M's or chocolate chips. As you can see I doubled this recipe. I also used caramel chips that were left over from an ice cream social.
 All you have to do is mix everything together. Don't forget to preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
 I then used my cookie scoop and scooped the mixture onto my sprayed cookie sheets.
 You will need to bake them for 9-11 minutes.  I let them cool for about a minute on the cookie sheet which is on a rack. Then I removed them to another rack to cool.
 I let them cool until another batch is done. I baked these for 11 minutes.
I have bagged up the cookies to put in the boys and Mike lunches. The boys get three cookies each and Mike gets six. Pre bagging them saves me time and keeps them out of them knowing that if they are in bags they can't touch them.
I hope you give this recipe a try and let me know what you think.
Until next time enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment