Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Slow-Cooked Pork Chops Recipe

Saturday I made this dish. I got this recipe from the Fix-it and Forget-It cookbook.
 This is what you will need for this recipe.
1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
6-8 lean pork chops ( I used 5 but you can use whatever you need for your family)
10 3/4-oz. can of chicken and rice soup, divided
 Sorry about the picture but this is showing that you add the flour, salt and garlic powder together.
 Dredge pork chops in the flour mixture.
 Heat a non-stick skillet until hot. Then place several chops in skillet and brown on both sides. Do this in batches, rather than crowding the skillet. As you finish browning the chops, place one layer in the slow cooker.
 Top with a proportionate amount of the soup. Finish browning the meat, add it to the cooker, and top with the remaining soup. Cover and cook on Low 6-8 hours or High 3-4 hours.
I served it with left vegetable  and cheddar cheese rice. I have roasted cauliflower on my plate and the men ate peas.
Every one liked this dish and recommend it. I hope you will give this recipe a try and let me know what you think of it.
Until next time keep safe and enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment