Monday, May 4, 2020

Baked Chicken and Spaghetti Recipe

Not much going on in my life right so I am going to post yet another recipe. I don't remember where I got this recipe so I can't give the credit to the right owner. I also forgot to take a picture before we dug into the dish.

This recipe was just enough for my family of four, with two of them being teenagers.
For this recipe you will need the following items.
10 oz. cooked and drained spaghetti noodles
1 onion, chopped
1 can tomato sauce ( the recipe didn't give a size)
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup grated cheese
dash of pepper
2 tablespoons shortening or butter ( I used butter)
2 cups diced cooked chicken

Sauté onion in butter, add tomato sauce (don't go light because it will be dry), sugar and pepper. Heat to boiling, stir in chicken and spaghetti. Toss gently with fork. Pour into greased baking dish and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.

Everyone liked this dish. Even David who doesn't like spaghetti. He ate two helpings.
I hope you will give this dish a try and let me know what you think.
Until next time keep safe and enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment