Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Labor Day Fun

I know I am behind on my posting this. Labor day was over a week ago but I have been busy. On Labor Day we spent the late afternoon and evening over at a friend's house to celebrate. The picture above were the host of this day.We had a great time spending time together and have a great BBQ.
More friends.
Friends and husband.
Friends and husband getting ready to eat.
More friends.
More friends. I knew most of the people but some were new to me and so I decided to not add names and just show the day events
Playing a game. I can't remember the name of the game but it was fun. Maybe one of the host will add a comment with the name of the game.
I'm not sure what happened to this picture but it is more of us playing the game.
It is always fun spending time with friends on a holiday.
Until next time enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment