Monday, September 23, 2019

Boys lunches

I thought I would show you what I pack in my boys lunches for school. The school lunches at their school are small and not worth the cost. The lanes are also long and they only get about 30 minutes to eat. I pack a lot in them so that they can have snack if they get hungry between classes. David has first lunch and Aryan has third lunch. Every year I buy them two lunch bags each. Why I do this is because nine times out of ten their bags get destroyed or so dirty that it doesn't clean well anymore. This year I had to pay a little more because the bags I normally buy where no longer available. The bags this year are more insulated and a little smaller, but I am still able to fit all the items into them with a little work. Aryan's lunch bag is showing and David's is blue. I put the same thing in both of their bags. At the bottom of the bag I put in an ice pack to help the food stay cold. Then I put in a drink, a sandwich, a gogurt, string cheese,a piece of fruit, cookies, fruit snacks, chips, a pickle, and another dessert/snack item. Showing is a slice of pumpkin bread. It is either this or a muffin. They aren't big breakfast eaters so I want to give them something else to help them through the day. The sandwich is usually ham and cheese. Neither of the boys want mustard or mayo on it because it gets soggy. I use to send left overs but the school took away the microwave.
I hope this helps you with ideas for lunches. Until next time enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment