Wednesday, August 21, 2019

One Pan Ranch Pork Chops and Veggies Recipe

 I have another yummy recipe you need to try. This recipe is from damndelicious.net. I have an Instagram account that I follow and she makes a monthly menu plan and this was linked in her account. The Instagram account is pennies into pearls. For this recipe you will need 4 (8-oz) pork chops, bone-in,3/4 to 1-inch thick; 16 ounces baby red potatoes, halved; 16 ounces green beans, trimmed; 2 tablespoons olive oil; 1 (1-oz) package ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix; 3 cloves garlic, minced; Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste; 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves.
 Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. I covered my pan with aluminum foil first to make for easier clean up. Place pork chops, potatoes, and green beans in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Ranch seasoning and garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Place into oven and roast until pork is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 140 degrees, about 20-22 minutes. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized and slightly charred. I skipped this step.
Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
This is a good meal and it is an all in one which I like especially on a busy day. I did make some small changes. My pork chops weren't that thick they were probably about 1/2 inch thick. I didn't use the full amount of potatoes or green beans. My pan isn't that big and most of the family doesn't like green beans and one member isn't a huge potato fan. I also cut the amount of garlic used. I would recommend to cut the Ranch seasoning also it was just a little too much for us. Otherwise we really enjoyed this meal.
I hope you give it try with or without the changes and let me know what you think.
Until next time enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment