Monday, August 26, 2019

Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Recipe

This is a fast and simple recipe that I got from Campbell's.
I like all in one meals make life much easier.
For this recipe you will need the following:
1/2 package linguine (I used spaghetti)
1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
2 tablespoons butter
1 pound boneless skinless chicken, cubed
1 can cream of mushroom ( I used chicken)
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon pepper

Cook linguine (spaghetti) according to package directions. Add broccoli for last 4 minutes of cooking time.
Heat butter in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often.
Add soup, milk, cheese, pepper and pasta mixture and heat through. Serve with additional parmesan cheese.
Serves 4

We enjoy this dish and like I said it is fast even more so if you use left over chicken.
I hope you give this recipe a try and let me know what you think.
If you have any recipes you would like us to try just leave a comment down below.
Until next time enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment