Friday, November 9, 2018

Ohio Trip

 Sorry I haven't been around much for the last month or so. I went on a mini vacation at the end of September. My first stop was in Ohio. My Grand daughter H just turned 8 and she was getting baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am so proud that she has decided to become a member. She is shown above with my son, her father. He baptized her and bestowed the Holy Ghost to her on this wonderful day.
Here she is again with her mom. An added bonus was that the next day at church the primary children gave their program. Once a year the all the primary age children give a short program to show us what they have been learning. Primary age ranges from 3 years to 11 years.
I had a great time being with my oldest and his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment