Saturday, November 24, 2018

Ohio Trip Continue

 Okay I should have posted these pictures first instead of H's baptism. The day I arrived we went to a German Restaurant. The reason being is that I wanted to go to Germantown to see the big 32 room book store that is located there. Well this restaurant is in the same area. It was a nice place and very busy. Of course it was a Friday night.
 Getting to this restaurant was very interesting. First time I actually used the GPS on my phone. I was sitting in the front seat of my parents van reading the directions to my dad. After one wrong turn, which wasn't my fault my dad said he knew the way to the freeway, we got back on tract. We found the street but the streets were very narrow and we are trying to read the numbers to find the restaurant. All of a sudden my dad said Debbie look up and there it was right in front of us. The Restaurant was actually at the end of the street. The street goes around the place.
 We had to wait for my son and part of his family since he had to work. Rachel's parents brought the granddaughters and so we took pictures of the girls in front of the restaurant. Once we had everyone there we were able to seat down to eat. There was a lot to chose from. I ended up doing the buffet so I could try everything and not limit myself. I wasn't able to eat my dessert but I took it back to the hotel and shared it with my parents. They make a wonderful cream puff. This cream puff is huge. It fed three of us.
My parents and I went to the book store after dinner while everyone else went back to Michael's. I will have to go back to both this restaurant and the book store. It was late when we went to the book store so wasn't able to look through all of the rooms. I had a long flight and was tired but it was great seeing everyone that first day.
I can't wait to be able to go back again and next time the rest of my family needs to go with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment