Monday, December 24, 2018

Tara's Wedding

 Right after I went to Ohio for H's baptism I flew to Connecticut for Tara's wedding. I don't have a lot of pictures yet I still need to order some from the photographer but I do have a few that I thought you might like to see. This one is of the three girls. Tara let her bridesmaid pick their own dresses as long as they were the right color.
 Tara and John at the fountain.
Sorry about my Dad's hand in this one. John is waiting with his groomsmen with the pastor. It was a great day for a wedding. Tara put a lot of work into this day. She made a lot of the center pieces and the boutonnieres that the guys wore. She also made her own bouquet. It was different and made very well. We all had a blast and enjoyed ourselves very much. One of my granddaughters said she wanted a wedding like this minus the wine. All of the family was there for her big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment