Saturday, December 29, 2018

Stitch Fix Review

 I have heard a lot about this mail order company so decided to give them a try. You pay a $20 fee to have them pick out the items for you. You answer a lot of questions to make sure that they give you a proper fit.
 This is how the items come in the mail and they even send you a prepaid return envelope to return items you don't like.
 My box came with five items for the winter.
 The first item I tried on was this hoody. It is loose and comfortable. I have already worn it twice. It is also light weight. I paired this with a pair of fleeced work out pants.
 This top was the next item I received. I have to wear a cami under it because it is a little low cut for my taste. It is 3/4 sleeve  and comfortable. I paired it the with jeans shown below. It is also loose fitting. I don't like my clothes to cling to my body.
 The jeans fit right but are a little long. That isn't their fault. I am short and finding a pair of jeans to fit in length is hard. I have a pair of gray booties that I wear with them to help with the length so I don't have to roll them up.
 This hooded cardigan is light weight and comfortable. I just have with me for a light throw.
The one picture I just realized I didn't add is the turtle neck long sleeve shirt. It is the shortest of all the shirts that I received but it is okay. I really don't like turtlenecks but I decided to keep it just in case we have a really cold day.
The box came with an a card on how to wear each outfit. I decided to keep all the items because you were given a discount and they $20 fee was also taken off the price of the items. I didn't have a problem with any of the clothes not fitting but the items were a bit out of my price range to continue using them. I hope this review helps you with deciding on an online clothing distribution company.
Until next time have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment