Friday, December 28, 2018

Christmas 2018

 Christmas 2018 was a quite day for the Payne household. This is our tree before the gifts not wrapped are put underneath it. Kismet loves the tree and I have to replace ornaments every now and then.
 The unwrapped gifts are now under the tree. We didn't have the stockings put up this year so I just put the stocking stuffers into a gift bag. Kismet is investigating the gifts.
 Here is a better view.
 This is our traditional breakfast for Christmas morning.
 Aryan with his gifts.
 David with his.
 David starting to hand out the gifts.
 Aryan helping with handing out the gifts.
 Aryan with ally of his gifts before opening them.
 David with his gifts.
 Mike with his gifts.
 This is my stack of gifts.
 Kismet was really into the wrapping.
 Here she is again. She was quite funny.
 Here is Mike opening his git from Tara and John. I knew what she got so I wanted to get him while he opened it.
 Tara and Mike are always doing funny things to each other. She gave him a bottle that had nothing in it because he is always telling the kids that he doesn't want anything for Christmas.
These are the gifts that I received minus one book that didn't make it into the picture.
Also Mike and I bought ourselves some really good knifes for our together gift that is also missing from the pictures.
It was a nice day and the kids enjoyed all of their gifts.
I hope everyone else had a really good day.
Until next time have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment