Sunday, December 10, 2017

Ashley's Favorite Chritmas

I have asked my family once again to help me out with this blog and some up coming ones. Each family member is suppose to tell about their favorite Christmas. If everyone submits a story I should be posting one a day until Christmas. I am hoping everyone will have a different one to tell.
The first one to respond was Ashley so hers goes up first. Tomorrow I will post Tara's.

The Christmas that stands out most to me was Christmas of my Kindergarten or 1st grade year. That would have been Christmas of 1999 or 2000. That was the year Bekah and I got our Purple Barbie Bikes. All the kids woke up really early that Christmas- It must have been 5 am. We were so excited to finally have "big-kid" bikes.

I also remember the Christmas that Michael got the rolling suitcase. It may have even been the same year as the bikes, but I think it was the year after. Once again, all 4 of us "older-kids" got up really early. Michael saw the suitcase and started rolling it all around the living room singing a nonsense song like "do-do-do-do-do". We were making a lot of noise and woke up Grandpa, who told us to go back to bed. Instead of going back to bed Michael started making the cinnamon rolls. 






No comments:

Post a Comment