Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Cube Steak Roll-Ups Recipe

This isn't a hard recipe. All you need is enough cube steaks for your family and some vegetables. I use green onions, carrots, asparagus and green peppers but this time we used jalapeno peppers. 
You need to pound out your cube steak to be thin and then put whatever seasonings you like. I use my neighbors special blend because it is great on this. Then I put my vegetables in the middle. As you can see I cut up the vegetable so they are small and workable.
You then roll them up and seal with thin stripes of bacon. You can't forget this step the bacon holds it all together.
Here they are ready to go on the grill. My husband grills them at about 400 degrees for about 40 minutes. He puts them on direct heat for about 20 minutes and then on indirect heat for another 20 minutes.

 Here they are all done. These are huge so don't be surprised if you can't finish one. They are great leftover also. Mike got this recipe off YouTube by watching the BBQ Pit Boys. I don't know the original name of the recipe but this is what we call them. 

I hope you give this recipe a try and let me know what you think. Until next time keep safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment