Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Potato Wedge Recipe

 Here is another simple and fast recipe for you to try. These potatoes are so tasty and you can change up the seasoning quite easy. You don't have to use what I did but what ever you feel like.

This recipe if I remember right is from the box off the dry Ranch box or even from Lipton Soup. I have used both seasonings and I have also used my own mixture of what sounded good to me at that time. This time we used the Ranch dry mix. I don't use the whole packet that is too much for us. We use about 1/4 to 1/3 of the packet. This is how we prepare the potatoes. We wash them and we leave the skin on. We then decide how we want the potatoes. Sometimes we cut them like above or we cube them into about 1-2 inch squares. For easy clean-up I always put tin foil on my cookie sheet. I also spray it with non-stick spray. Then we spread out the potatoes and then pour about 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil over them and mix them around. Then we shake on the seasoning and stir them around. I make sure they are spread out so that they bake and brown well. I then place them into a preheat 400 degree oven. I check them after 20 minutes and turn them and then let them finish baking for another 20 minutes.
They turn out nice and brown and done. You really can't mess up this recipe and so good. I hope you give this recipe a try and let me know what you think.
Until next time keep safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment