Monday, August 17, 2020

Connecticut trip

 After De Smet we headed for Connecticut where our daughter Tara lives. It took us two days to get there. I don't have many photos for this part of the trip. We just wanted to spend time with her since she lives so far away. The photos below are when we went to te sound since the boys have never been to a beach.



We went to several independent bookstores and also Barnes and Noble. Their Barnes and Noble is bigger than ours here in Colorado. I did a book haul video with Tara for her channel. I will link it below.

This was fun. I am so glad we were able to go. We were there for about 6 days and then we headed to Ohio to help our son Michael move back to Utah. I don't have any pictures of that trip.

We were gone about 21 days and were glad that we went even though we didn't get everything done we wanted to do but we did get to spend time with family which is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment