Saturday, August 15, 2020

Custer South Dakota Trip

 It has been a while since I have posted anything and I am sorry. I decided to take a break and just get refocused. We also went on vacation even with Covid-19 happening. So the first one I will write about is the trip we took to Custer, South Dakota. This is the first time that the boys and myself have been here and it was great. There are a lot of pictures for you to enjoy. 


South Dakota is beautiful and flat. We took a scenic road to go to see Mount Rushmore. The one thing we weren't able to pictures of were the Buffalo's there wasn't a safe place to pull over and they were down in the meadow.

You can barely see them but there are deer in this picture.
Here is a better photo.
This is one of the tunnels we went through to get to Mount Rushmore.
It is hard to see but here is a picture of Mount Rushmore.





Another photo of Mount Rushmore.

Another rock tunnel.

The boys at our state.
The boys at the state of their birth.
The boys and Mount Rushmore.
Mount Rushmore close up.

While we were in the area we wanted to visit some caves but sadly they were closed. We also went to Crazy horse but my pictures didn't turn out but I did get a couple on my phone so you will be able to see them if you follow me on Instagram.

We had a great time and glad to be able to go to some places this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment