Tuesday, September 4, 2018

O'Brion's Irish Dish Recipe

 I got this recipe years ago. I bought a little booklet that said they paid $ 30.00 a week for groceries. In that booklet was this recipe. I don't remember the name of the booklet. For this recipe you will need 1 package of Italian sausage, cut-up
4-6 large potatoes peeled and cut up
1 large onion chopped and 1 large green pepper chopped.
Throw all the ingredients into a 9x13 baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until done. You can stretch by adding more of any of the ingredients.
 This is a fast a simple dish. I have frozen potatoes before in this dish and that works great. I do add Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning because this is a bland dish.
I served it with peas. Everyone loves this dish. I hope you give it a try. Until next time enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment