Sunday, June 24, 2018

Slow Cooker Balsamic Shredded Beef

 Here is all the ingredients you need to make this meal. I always try to use a liner in my slow cooker for easier clean up.
 In a large bowl or measuring cup pour in one cup of beef broth.
 To the broth add 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
 Then 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
 Then add 1 tablespoon each of soy sauce and w. sauce.
 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes. If you want you can add 1 teaspoon of kosher salt. I didn't because of the soy sauce.
 1 teaspoon of dried onions.
 3 cloves of garlic minced or pressed. I used 1 heaping tablespoon of minced garlic.
 Mix all together.
 Pour mixture into the bottom of the slow cooker.
 Add your 4-5 pound chuck roast. Mine was still slightly frozen.
 Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
 After the meat has cooked the allot amount of time, remove from the cooker and let cool slightly.
 Shred the beef and put back into the cooker on warm.
I forgot to get a picture of my plate so here is how I served it. This is Mike's lunch plate that he took to work the following day. We put the beef on the mashed potatoes when we had it for dinner the night before. We enjoyed it.
This recipe came from www.shugarysweets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment