Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Hamburger and Pork and Beans

 This is a meal that I grew up eating. I know that my girls love this dish. I don't know where my mom got this recipe so I don't know who to give credit to. This is what you need. I only use a little W. Sauce for added flavor.
 You need to brow one pound of hamburger.
 While that is browning I put the tall can of pork and beans into a pot and added some w. sauce.
 Then I added the full botte of 57 sauce. Stir to mix.
 Then I started on the garlic bread. Yes those are hot dog buns. They were old and needed to be used.
 I spread butter on the buns and then sprinkled wth grlic powder.
 Browned hamburger.
 Add the burger into the pot. Mix in and then turn on the burner and cook until the beans are heated through. It took about 10 minutes the amount of time it took the garlic bread to be ready.
 Finished garlic bread which took about ten minutes.
Dinner for the night.
Until next time enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment