Friday, June 29, 2018

Pizza Casserole

 All the ingredients for pizza casserole. The recipe I was going to use was from thecardswedrew.com. I made many changes but used this recipe as a guide line.
 You need to brown one pound of hamburger.
 I cheated by using trying out a new item from the store. This product made this meal faster by only having to heat up the pasta in the microwave. The product was okay and is good to have on hand but I prefer to it myself because the noodles weren't still to crunchy for my taste. You need one pound of pasta.
 Put the browned hamburger into a bowl.
 Add the pasta.
 Mix together.
 Add the pizza sauce. The recipe calls for 2 cans of pizza sauce. I used 1 1/2 jars of pizza sauce. I don't like pizza sauce from a can.
 Mix it all together. You can use less sauce if you want. This is up to you on how much sauce you use.
 Spray a 9x13 pan with Pam and then pour in the mixture.
 The recipe calls for you to use one pound of mozzarella cheese. I used only 8 ounces. Spread this over the top of mixture.
 Add the pepperoni.
 I baked this in a 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes.
David eating . We also had a salad with this, Everyone liked this dish. Mike wants me to try using lasagna noodles next time I make it.
Hope you try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment