Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Cherry Cheese Cake

 


                                Cherry Cheesecake Recipe

Sorry I thought I already did this recipe, so this is the only photo I took.

Here is the recipe and directions to make this dessert. I got the recipe a long time ago from the can of Bordon's Sweet Condense Milk.

1 (9") Graham Cracker Crumb Crust

1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened

1 (14 oz can) sweetened Condensed Milk

1/3 cup lemon juice

1 teaspoon vanilla

canned pie filling (sometimes I use two cans depending on the amount of fruit is in each one)

In a large mixing bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Beat in milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour into crust and chill for at least 3 hours or until set. Top with pie filling and put back into the refrigerator to finish chilling.

this is one of the family's favorites. I have also used canned strawberry pie filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment