Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Project update

As I stated earlier this year I said I wanted to finish up some projects.  The photo above is the first step to get caught up on my canning. This is 14 quarts of hamburger that I did yesterday. I still have to can some chili and tomato sauce. Maybe later I will can some more beans. This makes it easier for the boys to fix something to eat if Mike and I are away for the night or day.
The other projects I am working on are two different afghans that I started last year and haven't finished yet. I am four rows away from being done on one which is a gift so I won't be putting up a picture. The other one is a lap blanket for the veterans home and I will post that picture when I am finished.
That is all I have been working on so far this year. Hoping to get more done soon.
Until next time enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment