Monday, January 27, 2020

Fruit Turnover Recipe

 I am back with another recipe. I received this recipe from my mom. She got it from one of the school's she used to work at when I was growing up. All you need for this recipe is flour tortilla's, any can of pie filling and melted butter. Cinnamon and sugar if you use apple or cherry pie filling.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Brush the inside of the tortilla lightly with the melted butter. Add about 1-2 tablespoons of pie filling in the middle. Sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar if using apple or cherry filling. Fold up the sides then roll. Brush top with more melted butter.

 Brush the inside of the tortilla lightly with the melted butter. Add about 1-2 tablespoons of pie filling in the middle. Sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar if using apple or cherry filling. Fold up the sides then roll. Brush top with more melted butter.
Bake for 15-30 minutes in the oven. You want them to be golden brown. These took 30 minutes. I only made four because I just used up leftover pie filling from another recipe. My boys love these and they are real easy to fix.
I hope you give this recipe a try and let me know what think.
Until next time enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment