Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Teriyaki Chicken Recipe

 This is the last recipe I got from my friend. She taught a class for the women of our church and this was one of the recipes. Again I am not sure where she got it. What you see above is everything you will need for this recipe. I made a few changes and I will tell you what those are after the original recipe. For this recipe you will need the following. 3 chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces; 1 cup teriyaki sauce; 1 cup water; 2/3 cup brown sugar; 3 cloves garlic, minced; a few sprinkles of ginger. Now for the changes. I just used two big chicken breasts and I didn't cut them up. I also used the whole 10 oz. bottle of teriyaki no reason to save just a little.
 Here you see how everything looks before I turn on the slow cooker. You will cook this on low for 4-6 hours. You can also throw everything into a freezer bag and freeze it.
 This is what it looks like when it is done.
I served this with stuffing and peas. I needed something fast because of a busy.
I hope you give this recipe a try and let me know what you think.
Until next time enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment