Thursday, June 6, 2019

Mac 'N Beef Recipe

 I am not sure where I got this recipe. I like this one because again it is fast and easy. Pictured above is everything you will need for this recipe. 1 pound of hamburger; 1/2 cup chopped onions ( I used dried onions); 1 can tomato soup; 1 minced garlic clove ( I used 1 heaping teaspoon of minced garlic); 1/2 can water; 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce ( or as much as you like); 2 teaspoons of prepared mustard; generous dash black pepper; 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni ( 1 cup uncooked)
 In a 10 inch skillet cook beef and onion until beef is browned and onion is tender, stirring to separate meat. Spoon off fat. Add remaining ingredients. Heat through. Serves 4
I served it with some wax beans. This is a quick meal and good.
I hope you give this recipe a try and as usual let me know what you think.
Until next time enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment