Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Recipe #5

It has been a while since I made this so here it goes on remembering.
This is a spicy pork chop recipe that I got from the cookbook called Fix-It and Forgot-It.
Yes another slow cooker recipe. Like I said yesterday I use my slow cooker a lot even though I am a stay at home mom. It is funny because I am hardly home, I am almost always gone doing something.
To make this recipe you will need
4 frozen pork chops or more to feed your family
1 cup of Italian salad dressing
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup prepared spicy mustard

1. Place pork chops in slow cooker.
2.Mix remaining 3 ingredients together in a bowl. Pour over chops
3. Cover and cook on Low 6-8 hours, or until meat is tender but not dry.

I don't know if you can tell but mine was falling off the bones. Again I just made peas and carrots. The pasta salad I just added frozen broccoli and added Italian dressing to it.
It was a fast and simple dinner.
If you want you can substitute with chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment