Monday, July 1, 2024

What I did for the week of June 24th

 This last week I was busy trying to get things out of the motorhome and cleaned to be ready for our next trip. It has also been very hot in Colorado. Below I have a few photos of the things that I was able to get to. 

Two more squares are done out of 63 squares. I still have about 30 more to go.
I went to the library and made a couple of shrinks.
I finally have all the sides done for the baskets. I will need to do some of outlining and that will be done this coming week. I am finally seeing the end to this project.
I went to the library, and this is the project they had us do. For some reason this project took me awhile to get done. I think I was a having a problem reading the graphic.
Our youngest son had to go back to California for his job. We ended up taking him to the airport and spending some time with him before he left.
It felt good being home and getting things back in order. Well, that is it for this post so I will see you on the next one. I don't know when that will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment