Tuesday, July 9, 2024

What I did for the Week of July 1st

I am a day late for this post but better late than never.


With this being the first week of the month we have a holiday and I decided to make a centerpiece for the table. I realize I need to add some more color rocks to make it look fuller. I did this on the 1st. On the second we went and bought a Jeep Wrangler. I didn't get a photo before we took it in for new tires and a good look over. The third we went and got it insured and registered. That was a little harder than it should have been, but it is done and legal to drive.

I also finished with the outlining of the sides for the baskets. Now I just have the handles and the gables to finish up before I can put them together and have this project finished.
I did two more squares. The one on the left as you look at it is for the squares this year and I am hoping to get them done and put together for a baby. The other one is part of a 63 square sampler that I have been working on way too long and just want to get them done.

I also decided to work on a plastic crochet mat for the homeless. I have had this plarn for a while and just need to get it out of the closet.

For the 4th of July we really didn't do anything because my husband had to work. I just did small things around the house since I wasn't able to do them earlier in the week because of the running around we did. The rest of the week was just relaxing and doing what needed to be done. It is starting get hotter and it makes it hard to get motivated to do anything.

That is what my week look like and so that is it until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment