Monday, September 11, 2017

September 11

Sixteen years ago today the twin towers fell.
Where were you?
 I was working at a shipping from 8am to 6 pm.
I didn't hear about the event until customers came in and told me.
The first thing I did was call the schools to see if I needed to pick up the kids. They told that they were safe there and that they didn't need to be picked up.
I was kept update by customers and a radio that the shop had.
When I got off I went to my parents house because that is where my kids were and I watched the news.
I didn't have a TV or internet at my house so that is where I watched it.
When we got home I did have a radio and we listened for updates.
I know no one will forget that date if they were old enough to hear about it.
Aryan and David weren't born yet so they can only hear about from everyone else.
Aryan asked us about that for his history class. His teacher wanted them to ask what we were doing when 9-11 occurred.
I just wanted to write about what I was doing when the towers came down to help remember thata dreadful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment