Saturday, July 9, 2016

June 9th- day7 driving throughEscalante National Monument















On this day ;day 7 we took most of the day and just drove the Escalante Monument. We stopped along the way and took pictures. David didn't take any pictures so you are stuck with mine. Again I took a lot of photos and it is always hard to decide on the one I want to post.  We had a great time. Tried walking up the chimney rock trail. I just couldn't do it. The trail is five mile longs and straight up. This body was screaming after two miles. I am so out of shape and again it was a little warm. Aryan could literally run the trail. I actually called him back. It is so beautiful there. This is a good place to visit even if you can't do the trails. The formations of the land make it worth the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment