Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Day 4 and 5; June 6th and 7th

Day 4 was our last day in Cortez, Colorado so all we did was prepare to leave. I also did laundry.
Day 5 we head out for Bryce Canyon, Utah. We made a side trip to New Mexico to visit Four Corners. I remember going there when I was little. It has changed a lot. Here are the boys standing in the middle of all four states. If you don't know the four states they are New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, and Utah. The boys each got a buffalo arrowhead necklace and I got some turquoise earrings. Not all the shops were open because I was hoping to also get a Navajo blanket, but no luck. I also don't remember having to pay to get in but that is okay this is something I wanted the boys to see. We went on to Bryce Canyon after our visit here. More on that tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. It was free when we were young. Also all of those buildings were not there. Just a bunch of Native Americans with tables and blankets in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They use the little buildings as the shops instead of the blankets. It is nicer now than when we went. Of course you pay now. Just to let you know it cost five dollars a person. Children six and under are free.

    ReplyDelete