Wednesday, May 18, 2016

the last of the family

Well, there won't be any pictures in this post. I thought I had some of the rest of the animals but they must be on the old computer.  We have a bird named Jill, she is a one person bird and that person is Mike. She does get loud at times. She doesn't like it when it gets loud in the house. With young boys and their friends around she lets us now when she has had enough.
The next is the oldest cat. She is a dark calico and named Jazzy. We got her from the humane society. She is a very independent cat and only allows you to pet her when it is her idea. She loves Mike as all the animals do. We call her the Queen. She puts all the other animals in their place except Jill.
Then there is Zeus. He is our black Chihuahua. He is the protector. He barks at everything including the neighbors in their own yards. If he can see them he has a fit. He is the most spoiled out of all the animals. Mike calls him his buddy.

Last but not least is the rest of my family. I won't go into too much detail because he has requested that I don't. My oldest is my son. He is married with four children. If you are family reading this you know who he is and his children. Sorry I can't go into more details but I am honoring his wishes.

So that is the immediate family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment