Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Mike and Jake

This is my Husband Mike. He is with a co-workers spouse. They went ice fishing and as normal he didn't catch anything . The fish was his co-workers.

Here he is again. He is on his kick boat. Again nothing caught. He really enjoys fishing. He also enjoys camping but I don't have any pictures. I will have to post some later when I get some.

This is one of our dogs. His name is Jake and he is a malamute. He is a big boy, but a teddy bear. He is great with kids. He doesn't bark but howls all the time. He enjoys being around family and loves attention.

1 comment:

  1. updated information on this post. Mike told me that the second picture isn't him but our friend Mark Trimble. I posted the wrong picture. That is okay, at least people know he does have friends to do fun things with.

    ReplyDelete