Thursday, April 21, 2016

David


Like I said in my last post I was going to introduce you to each one of my children. The above picture is of my youngest. His name is David and he is 11 years old. He is in the 5th grade. This year we are homeschooling but next year he will be back in public school. Why are we homeschooling him you might be asking? David has a learning disability. He has what is called dysgraphia and it is hard for him to be in a classroom. He is the one who asked to go back to public school. He misses being with his friends. We have hired a student from the college in our area to help me teach him. She took him to the Cheyenne mountain zoo. She did her lesson there on this day.  His favorite animal was the otter. Which he is pictured here with. He is a joy and can be funny at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment