Monday, October 28, 2019

Ranch Chicken Recipe

 Here is another recipe that my family really enjoys. I got this recipe a few years ago off the package of ranch dressing mix. What you will need is chicken any amount that will feed your family and 1-2 packages of ranch dressing mix. The amount of packages depends on how much chicken you are cooking. For the 10-12 drumsticks showing in the photo I used 2 packages.
 You will put the seasoning into a plastic bag and add the chicken a few pieces at a time and shake it. As you can see I put my chicken onto a sprayed cookie sheet with tin foil. This will make for an easy clean up.
You will cook this in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 2 hours. As you can see there is a small mess. So much easier to clean up with the foil.
I have tried this recipe with boneless skinless chicken and it doesn't turn out very well so I don't recommend it.
You can serve this with any side dish because it goes with every thing.
I hope you give this recipe a try and let me know what you think.
Until next time enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment